Technology based on the company’s renowned Eco-Downlight LEDs
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CALIF. – CSL® (Creative Systems Lighting) is proud to announce the debut of three new high-performance LED pendants. The architectural luminaires use the same LEDs and fixtures as CSL’s renowned Eco-Downlight LED collection. The pendants include 2″ aperture (14W, 800 lumens), 3″ aperture (16W, 1250 lumens) and 5″ aperture (38W 2500 lumens) models. Each pendant comes with interchangeable optic lenses to include 25-, 45- and 65-degree beam spreads. Optional 12- and 85-degree optic lenses are available.
• Integral proprietary 120-277V input LED Driver, 90% efficient, 0.99 power factor
• UL/C-UL Listed for damp location
• High-performance LEDS: Warm White – 2,800˚K, ±100, CRI 85
• 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance (L70)
• LM79 test results available at csllighting.com
• Incandescent (triac) dimmable
• Field-replaceable light engine and driver
• Light engine coded for performance maintenance replacement
• Extruded aluminum body
• Machined aluminum end caps
• Spun aluminum canopy
• 1-6″, 2-12″, 1-18″ stems with hang straight canopy
• Bronze, Satin Aluminum and White finishes
CSL® (Creative Systems Lighting) has been designing and manufacturing performance-engineered architectural lighting fixtures since 1990. Known as the pacesetter in low voltage small aperture recessed lighting, CSL has emerged as a leader in the concealed LED lighting and architectural LED lighting categories over the last several years. With design and manufacturing teams in Europe, Asia and the United States, CSL continues to revolutionize the way architects and lighting designers perceive technical performance and energy efficiency with each new lighting innovation—including the Eco-Downlight; the Eco-Downlight LED Mini, which was named one of BUILDERnews’ “Best Products”; Eco-Counter, Pro-Puck-LED and the CSL Architectural line. Today, CSL’s diverse range of lighting products can be found in commercial buildings, hotels, retail establishments and homes all over the world. CSL is part of the Littman Brands which includes: Corbett Lighting, Troy Lighting, Hudson Valley Lighting® and Troy Landscape Lighting. For more information about CSL, visit: www.csllighting.com.